KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random ongoing chat? I think yes.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Random ongoing chat? I think yes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random ongoing chat? I think yes.   Random ongoing chat? I think yes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm still ahead of Camron in posts. Just barely. He looked like a heathen Gosh. Laughing that never gets old.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Random ongoing chat? I think yes.   Random ongoing chat? I think yes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:35 pm

I was about to put "the word for absence of cloths" but I chose hairless instead. Read my post, it will make sense.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

PostSubject: Re: Random ongoing chat? I think yes.   Random ongoing chat? I think yes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm

It does make sense but it is way hilarious.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Random ongoing chat? I think yes.   Random ongoing chat? I think yes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:31 am

I need to be the mod over ALL of the future earth and secoundly its all locked so someone needs to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random ongoing chat? I think yes.   Random ongoing chat? I think yes. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random ongoing chat? I think yes.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: Chat-
Jump to: