KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation- Empty
PostSubject: Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation-   Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Name: Da-xia Yin (pronounced Day-sha)
Nation: Earth
Looks: I know this is correct because I edited the colors to my liking. Her left eye is green and her right eye is blue. She has golden-ish hair.
Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation- Npp36h
Personality: really assertive and confident (unless she is around rich people), always willing to motivate people, loves nature, used to roughing it.
History: Da-xia was born near Omashu to two loving parents. She was raised as a traveler, her parents took her all throughout the earth nation. She was seperated from her parents during a trip to Ba-Sing-Se a little over a year ago, she hasn't seen them since. She has always wanted to go to to the Northern Water tribe just to gain cultural appreciation but has never had the chance. She was an only child and only had temporary friends growing up. Da-xia is a skilled swordsman and is a very quick learner. (I can't think of much more...)
Other: She doesn't have any bending capabilities, but is just as capable in combat as any skilled bender.

Last edited by Tanix on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation-   Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com

Da-xia Yin -Earth Nation-
Page 1 of 1