KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qin Zangarv (After transformation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Empty
PostSubject: Qin Zangarv (After transformation)   Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 am

Qin is the firebender of the twin duo. He recived the memories of his past. He remembers all the days that he was mocked for being different. He also remembers training at the firebender school. Qin, However, does not remember the doctor very much. Qin feels like he has never been happy. His secound chunk of memories is of the army. He remembers become an assasin and remembers all the times he has killed. He thinks that he is a monster. All he seeks now is revenge. He first wants to get revenge on the doctor. Oppisite of the truth, Qin thinks that the doctor was never there for him. Qin also feels that the doctor ruined his life. This is why Qin is/will be traveling to the fire nation. Qin also remembers what the fish said before he split off from his twin. He wonders if he should try to seek out the other five. However, revenge is at the top of his priorities.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Qin Zangarv (After transformation)   Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Qin Zangarv (After transformation) 1232470930_2640_full

I found a picture that kind of looks like Qin and yes he does look stalkerish.
(Remember Qin has red eyes)

(I also just realized that I passed Ryan in Posts Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

PostSubject: Re: Qin Zangarv (After transformation)   Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 pm

(Not anymore. Cool He does look stalkerish though.)
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Qin Zangarv (After transformation)   Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:36 pm

This will be my post that passes you AGAIN but while we are discussing this.

What does the section Money mean?
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

PostSubject: Re: Qin Zangarv (After transformation)   Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Moneys are our site currency, which won't be useful until after I Open the marketplace, so ignore them for now.
I know that picture. I used it as Satan for a while until I found a better one. So I'll be thinking of Qin as Satan now.
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qin Zangarv (After transformation)   Qin Zangarv (After transformation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qin Zangarv (After transformation)
Page 1 of 1