KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Rp Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Setting: Earth in the Future
Everyone on Earth in ruled by a single dictator. However, everyone LOVES him. He became the worlds leader after world war 4. Most of the world was destroyed by nuclear bombs. He came out of nowhere and helped rebuild soceity. He created what most would call a perfect world. Eurasia and south pacific became "animal and owned" and off limits. South America became the human capital of the world. North America became a wasteland. Everyone got along and there was world peace. Inevitably, contentions started rising. The Dictator (who will be forever nameless) knew the contention was over land. He decided to set up a contest. The one that won the contest would become the leader of North America. All the people who lost then would have to be under his/her rule. After hearing this, many decided to join in the contest.
Here is a breif summary of the contest. Every contestant was placed in a fake electronically made rendition of North America. The goal of the contestants is to kill all the other conteststants. Of course, the contestants don't really die, they just return to the real world and are forced to live in North America until there is a victor. During the contest, Contestants can do a challenge. If they win the challenge, they can ask for one item. It could be a gun to 1,000 emtionless soliders. AKA you can make your own country that makes its own weapons by buying humans. The more the item is worth, The harder the challenge is. There are a few more technicallites but I will explain those later if this actually becomes a RP. There are four teams; Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. Each person is assigned a team at the begging but can change as the game progresses.
Secoundly, they game/contest (I will use both) can change its time period. One week, it could be based during the medival times. The next, it could be Modern. So, if you had a gun during modern times, it would turn into a sword during medival. If you had a tank during modern times, It would turn into a chariot or seige tower during medival times. You get the idea. The times would be:
Primitive: Spears, rafts, and such
Medival: Swords, armor, and castles
Old English: Cannons, muskets, and wooden ships
Modern: rifles, trenchs, and fighter planes
Futuristic: Plasma weapons, space battle, and Spartan suit. (pretty much like Halo if anyone has played that)
Magical:Wands, Staffs, and of course Magic. Secoundly, it would also have medival stuff. (it would be kind of like Lord of the Rings time period)

How this could work is, there would be a posting area where only I can post. I will post the time period as well as some other events that will happen. I won't have a character but I will regulate the posts. AKA Brill, I would have to be an Admin or at least have special perssion of that area. Post what you think of this idea and if you have questions, post those as well.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm

We could just make you the only mod for that area. You don't need to be a true admin to do that. You will however be given most of the powers of an admin for that area. I like the idea but we will need to discuss how it will be set up. It will probably take a while.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Ok. One thing that should be added is that I would have a challenge section where I give you the challenge. The challenge could be anything to a puzzle or a battle for your character.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

post. He looked like a heathen Gosh.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm repling to all your rude comments to stay ahead but seriously DON'T POST THAT STUFF IN THIS AREA.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Whatever. We will definitely talk to Brii about this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

I like this idea. It's a little like hunger games but it's still pretty cool sounding.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 am

Who will actually post on Future Earth?

(If you haven't noticed, but I'm suffering from lack of posters. I shouldn't complain cause I have been on a ton yesterday and today)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rp Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rp Idea   New Rp Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rp Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: Chat-
Jump to: