KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP request.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm

I have been writing about this for a while and just want to test it out in a RP.
There are people in this word who have special skills. The Radley Institution of Forensic Tracking (RIFT) has taken the liberty of removing these subjects from society. The RIFT organization tests the subjects to see if they can unlock the secret to how they work and often put them in brutal matches against each other. The whole operation is run by Ellis Radley (Who I will take the liberty of RPing), an extremely rich and powerful man who believes what he is doing is for the good of the world. He captures people with special skills between the time they are 11 and 18, if they can survive to be 19, Radley must allow them to function in society.
There is a group of these 'special people' who have escaped Radley. The have no name for themselves and are unknown to the world. The leader of this group is Dalton (he has no last name for reason I ill explain later.) He seeks out those with special skills before Radley can find them. He has accumulated a team of four permanent members so far. Himself, and three others who will be referred to but not included in the RP. He takes in kids, trains them, and keeps them safe until they turn 19. Dalton himself is unable to age (I guess he's immortal or something...) so he can continue his work for as long as he needs to.

One other thing:
RIFT has created devices that can tell the 'specials' apart from normal humans by measuring electromagnetic waves. The group has developed a technology that manipulates the magnetic waves to make them appear to be normal. These devices, dubbed troiks by one of the permanent members, are usually made in the form of Dog tags or necklaces. The group members only use them in life and death situations only because the troiks make them unable to use their skills.

So yeah, this RP will be about kids in the group trying to get away from Radley. I will only be taking Ellis Radley and Dalton (because they are characters I use in my own writing.) but everyone else can make whatever they want.

If this makes sense to anyone I would love too have this be an RP.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I like it. Sounds like Michael Vey. Couple of questions. What kind of powers? and Would the kids be free and discovering their powers, captured by Ridley, or FOUND by Dalton?
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:21 pm

I like the idea too. Question, would they have a lot of training with their skill or would they just be finding out their powers?
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

As of right now I would really like it if we didn't have anymore RPs. We need more active members, so advertise please. I like the idea though and I'm keeping it.
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:31 pm

I am quite confident that this list will please those who want a variety of choices.

Available powers:

Adoptive muscle memory
Age shifting
Alchemy
Animal control
Appearance alteration
Body insertion (AKA possessing people)
Cloning
Dream manipulation
Elasticity
Electric manipulation
Empathic manipulation
Enhanced memory
Making Forcefields
Freezing
Gravitational manipulation
Healing
Illusion
Invisibility
Levitation
Mediumship (see dead people)
Memory manipulation
Nerve manipulation
Persuasion
Intangibility
Phoenix mimicry (This is Dalton's ability so you can't use it.)
Precognition
Pyrokinesis
Rapid cell regeneration
Super speed?
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Teleportation
Underwater breathing
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Sorry for the double post. I forgot to answer some questions
The characters can be in any stage of control of knowledge of their powers. They can be any age between 11 and 18. Pretty much anything you want. I am pretty much planning on most of the characters being in Dalton's group but a few could be somewhere else.
Also, I want to make it only one subject so we don't have a lot of confusion and I will probably only use Radely if he ever meets the characters face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Is there any chance that this will ever be made?

TRIPLE POSTS FTW!
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:34 pm

There is every chance. It's definitely the first Roleplay I'll add when we reach that point. I'd just like it if we focused on avatar and future earth for now and personally if I get involved in one more Roleplay right now I'll probably end up ripping out my lungs with my bare hands.
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Imma develop it so it's all ready to go when you approve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP request.   RP request. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP request.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: Chat-
Jump to: