KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important info MUST READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Important info MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 pm

I will be adding new things here every so often until satisfied. I have a lot to put so it might take a while. (don't worry, it won't be painstakingly long)
Keep in mind that things may change. So, before you make a character, read this again. (at this time, no characters should be made)
Just think of it like reading instructions to your favorite game.

If anyone has questions contact me or post on the International Disscusion area.

Last edited by zcam2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Overall introduction:

This Rp takes place on earth in the year 3125. 100 years ago, the most of human civalization was destroyed. Some survived and were forced to rebuild. As they built, they elected a leader. His name is Omninian. This will be my "character", you will see why its in quotations as the Rp progresses. Omninain became a dictator. However, everyone loved him and respected him. Most would not think of him as a dictator but rather as a Mentor. However, he is called a dictator because he is the only government and what he says is what happens. Many years past in porsperity and peace. The world became what most would consider a perfect world. But, like all good things, it comes with a price. Eventually, upriseing began. The people wanted war. Omninain did not want any blood shed.
He instead created the great game. The game was a large battle in a eletronic made world. Everyone who wanted to participate could. They could be as young as 2 and as old as 90. It did not matter. Each compettier was competting for one goal. They had to be the last man standing. Whoever killed everyone else and lived would become the ruler over the contestants. The following entrys will explain how the competition works.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Geography:

Out of game geography

Asia, South Pacific, Europe, and Africa: All of these area's are controled by animals. Omninain declared that these lands not be touched. It has become a blessing. Because of this, very little enviromental problems have happened.

South America: This is where every human on earth lives. It is a futuristic metropolis and everyone live in perpetual bliss

North America: This area is a wastland. It is covered in ashes. I serves no perpose to man, animal, or plant.

In game geography

The game takes place in North America. Areas you can access are Mexico, Canada, United states, and Cuba with surronding island countries. All of central America is off limits. Secoundly, remember that this is in a fake world but it looks like the real thing. AKA if you go on the internet and look up a picture of North America, thats is exactly what it looks like. If you travel to Mexico's south border, you will see a vast ocean. This means you can sail from Cuba to California by going south. You can't escape North America, there is an invisble barrier 100 miles off the coast of the farthest reachs of the made up world. Just to clarify, you can go to Hawaii.

When a character dies, they are sent to a holding camp in the real central America. If you die in the game, don't worry. You will end up in this camp. If you die in the camp, well, you really are dead. The camp has high secruity and is almost impossible to escape. It is made up of three circular walls spaced 10 miles apart. If you wanted to escape, you would have to travel 20 miles and fight three armies of increasing difficulty. I'm not discouraging escaping but you must convice me that your character can escape if that is what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Challenges:

In the game, you can accept a challenge in order to gain an item. It is like the game's shop except instead of using money, you have to do a challenge. Of course, your character can gain items other ways such as: making a spear out of a stick, Making a sling, Growing your own crops, Etc. You can buy Emotionless humans from the store to help you. They can be farmers, smiths, warriors, etc. In a sense, you can make your own cities.

Character technicallites with Challenges

How you go to the "store" is think the words "Go to the store". (I was going to do fake words but that would make it harder to post) After thinking it and willing it to happen, you will be transported to a small black room. The world left behind will pause. Nothing will happen. However, someone may post during this time but MAY NOT interact with the character who is "shopping" So if your character is in a battle, it can't escape by going to the shop. It can however purcase Items that will aid you in battle. Now back to the black room, in the corner oppisite of you sits Omninian. He sits on a plain wodden stool at a cirlcular table. The table is just big enough to fit one person. Your character will request a item. The item can be anything. It could be a gun or it could be a 1,000 soldiers. The more expensive the item would be in real life, the harder your challenge will be. After you have made a request, Omninian will explain your challenge. Afterwards, you will be transported to a custom made challenge arena. If the challenge was to solve a puzzle, it will be a small room. If it was fight a lion, it might be a wild area. After completeing or failing the challenge, your character will be brought back to the black room with Omninian. If you won, you will recive your reward. The reward will appear once you leave the room. AKA if you requested a 1,000 soliders, they will appear in the game world not it the black room. (that would be bad if it did). If you failed the challenge, Omninian will give you a punishment. It could be anything to loseing your food storage, gaining a diesease, or a physical maiming to your body. The punishment is equal to the vaule of your request. Omninian will NEVER give out a death penalty. After the reward or punishment has been giving, the character will return to the real game world and time will resume.

On cite technicallites for doing Challenges

If you want a challenge. Write the words "Go to the store" at the end of a post. Then press enter twice and type want you want to buy. Here is a sample of what it show look like.

(random dialog of whats happening) alsdjf;alskdjf;laksdjfklaj f;lkasjd fklajdklfjasdk falksd fjlasd flas dfk;jas dkflja dfjas dfklj;a dfkj ad fal;skdj flkas dflkaj djasdl fjaslkd fjlaskd fjlkas dfjlkas dl ad kflj;as and then he thought "Go to the store"

He requests 10,000 swordsmen.

Thats how it should look. Afterwards, there will be a section called Challenges. There will then be several subsections. Click on the one labeled, Recive a Challenge. This is where I will give you a challenge. I will put the characters name in caps and have the explaination of the challenge. You will then go to the section called Challenge Arena Puzzle or Challenge Arena Battle depending on what your character was assigned. To complete a puzzle, simply type in the answer to the puzzle. If you got it right, I will post (Character name) got his/her question right! If you get it wrong i will post (Character name) got his/her question WRONG! (correct answer) (punishment for your character) Please don't argue about your punishments. I will try to make them as temporary as possible. If your challenge is a battle, go to the section marked Challenge Arena Battle. You will then write a story about your battle with the enemy I assign you. If you succed (you may have relized but you get to choose if you win or not!) you don't need to wait for my response just give your character the item and move on with your Rp. If you fail (Die) then I will put (Character name) was defeated by a (monster name) He/her is punish with (punishment) I may do this for winners of battles too except without the punishment. This is pretty much all you need to know. I will try to check everyday in order to keep the Rp going.

Last edited by zcam2 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm

ATTENTION BRII but still usefull for everyone

Future Earth Menu setup

Introduction: (sub catagories) Important info MUST READ, World Wide Event Channel,

Rp:Blue Chatroom, Green Chatroom, Yellow Chatroom, Red chatroom, Battlefield, International discussion,

Challenges:Recive a Challenge, Challenge Arena Puzzle, Challenge Arena Battle
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Alliances:

The game has four alliances. The four alliances are Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green. Alliances are like teams. They help each other out. Battle will happen on an alliance level or one on one. Ever team has a capital. Their capitals are as follows: Red: Mexico city, Mexico, Yellow: Victoria, Canada, Blue: Denver, Colorado, United States, Green New York City, New York, United States. Each capital is the place of power for each team. In the capital, the leader of the Alliance will give out and is always able to give his/her Alliance info (see the Time section) and can call a alliance attack on another alliance. However, the Alliance members are not subject to this person and do not have to do as that person says. (Hehe, Rebel) Secoundly teams are spread out across the land. You may be in Cuba and have two red cities a couple miles away, a blue city to the north, and a yellow one to the south. It is completely random. This brings me to the next point. On registration, I will accept your character and assign you a team. You do not have to stay on this team. You can change teams at anytime. Just make sure you post that you have changed and I will change your characters info. Keep in mind though, most people will stay loyal to their original team. So bear that in mind when making a character. Alliances will have slight personality traits to them. Red is very aggresive. Green focuses on upgrading it technology. (again, read the Time section) Yellow is nomatic and usally does not build cities. Blue is extremly defencive.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Time:

Real world

Like I said before, this is set in 3125. The world is very futuristic and everyone is use to having all their needs catered for.

Game world

Game world time changes. Everything is relitive meaning events still happen in a linear way but, what technologies are avadible will change. Lets pretend the game is in medivial times. So your characters have swords and stuff. Omninian will change the technology every so often. The World Wide Event Channel is where I will be posting these annoncments. Lets say Omninian says that the game world will become Modern. (Time will be described by our understanding not theirs AKA Modern=today in real life) Your characters sword will turn into a machine gun or rifle. If you owned a castle, it might change into a trenched camp or a bunker. If you owned a chariot, it might change into a armored jeep or a tank. I will not be saying what all your stuff turns into. You will have to write what it becomes. However, I will be monitering what you chose. AKA if you make your spear turn into a fighter plane in Modern times, I will go to your post and change it to what it should be. This shouldn't be too hard. As long as you don't go to extremes, you'll be just fine.
If you stop to think about it, your level of communication will fluctuate depending on the time. In Modern time, you will be able to contact anyone but in Primitive, you would be severly limited on who you can talk to. This is why it is important to keep your character close to another character so you don't get left by yourself.
Time will also affect travel. You will be able to travel farther when it is more modern but will be unable to travel far in more primitive times. So when you travel, be realistic about how fast and far you travel. Also, a warning, if you travel from Alaska to Cuba, you may be stuck there for awhile if the time changes while you are there.
The next part explains all of the times.

Primitive: This is set in the time of cavemen. There is very little technology. Pretty much the only things you can have are the things you make from hand. Things you will find in this era are: Spears, Pallistes (Wooden sharp sticks that make a fort), Rafts, and torchs. No there are not any ice age animals alive during this time and no you can not have an army of beast riders.
Communication: Face to Face

Medieval: This is set in the years 1200 to 1500. This time period could also be described as a Fedulism era. Things you will find in this era are: Knifes, full metal armor, swords, sheilds, castles, seige towers, spears, bows, axes, chariots, catapults, Trebuchets, horses, and all past technologies.
Communication: Face to Face but faster than Primitive because you have Messengers on horses.

Old English:This would be late 1700's. Just think of revoulutionary times. Things you will find in this era are: wooden ships, muskets, cannons, castles, watchtowers, pistols, and all past technologies.
Communication: Face to Face but faster than Primitive because you have Messengers on horses and boats.

Modern: This would be early 2000's AKA today. Things you will find in this era are: Planes, bombers, rifles, machine guns, tanks, armored jeeps, motercyles, metal ships, AA guns, mines, rocket lauchers, snipers, helicopters, Modern medicine, biological warfare, animal trainers (not riders), satellite technologies, closed circuit cameras, pressure pads, and all past technologies. You should know what is in this catagory. However, nuclear bombs do not exsist in this time period nor any kind of MDD (Mass Destruction Device) will ever exsist.
Communication: Phone, Internet, email, etc

Futuristic: This is set in the 3100's. Space travel has become common but you are unable to escape the earths atomosphere. (not that you would want to because the game designers didn't make anything out there) If anyone has played the game Halo, it is exactly like that. Things you will find in this era are: Plasma pistols, Plasma rifles, Plasma whatever, warthogs, ghosts (flying one man vehicle), Shields (like the kind you hear about in movies. (Star Trek) but you might what to research Halo stuff if you really want to know what I'm think of), Laser weapons, Spartan suits (Elite armor that repairs itself), teleportation, and all past technologies. Pretty much if its on Halo then its in this time. Note: remember no MDD's. Teleportation Rule: you can only travel TO an area that you own but you can travel FROM anywhere. AKA you can escape a battle by teleporting away but cannot teleport into a battle. I guess you will just have to ride in on your warthog. Smile
Communication: Unlimited, you can talk to anyone, anywhere, at anytime as long as you have a device for communicating. AKA you can speak to someone who does not have a communication device.

Magical: This is set in no real world time period. If anyone has played a war RPG (Role Playing Game) then it works like that. You are limited on how many spells you can cast. You can think of it as having a Mana bar or you can think of the magic like it is in Eragon. Both ways of thinking are acceptable. You can cast spells. (Duh) Your power is based on how much training you have done with magic. Things wil find are: everything from Medieval and past. Think of this as a new reality in medival times.
Communication: Unlimited, you can talk to anyone, anywhere, at anytime and do not have to have a device to do it.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Events:

Every so often, Omninian will make an event happen. It could be anything. It could aid or hinder you. Some examples are: A disease is created, All natural disasters, an invasion of a non-contestant army, all of your units turn against you, a zombie disease is started, ect. (These are just the ones that have happened in my own personal version of this Rp) All events will be temporary. Meaning, if you are infected with a disease and on the verge of death and the event ends. All people with the disease are cured and no one can get the disease again. Same with the zombie thing. All zombies would become truly dead. Events will be posted in the World Wide Event Channel. So check there if there is a new post. This will of course change what happens in your Rp's. Events are a good way to cause conflict without anyone dieing. Though, remember that a dead character really isn't dead. I am the ONLY one that can do events. However, the World Wide Event Channel is open to everyone. The Communication section will explain all the features of the Channel.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Communication:

There are several ways that your characters can communicate. The can talk and plan with just their allaince. This would be the color's rooms. Only characters currently in that alliance can post there. This is where a storyline that was happening just in one alliance would go. Also, this is where you can design/build your own city (with word or picture description) If a character wants to talk to other alliances, they have two options. Option one is to write in the Internationla section. This is where truces, peaceful storylines, and is where your character tells me if they have changed sides. Option two is to write in the Battlefield section. This is where aggresive storylines, battles, and everthing to do with taking over other citys happens.

World Wide Event Channel

This is where Omninian speaks to the other characters. This is where you will see the following: Event annocments, World Wide News (non-character stories such as "Blue team destroyed two yellow cities by......)(International Important RP character storyline summaries AKA if you single handedly killed 100 people with your bare hands, it will proably show up on here), and MABYE i will make a storyline for Omninian in here but probably not. Anything posted on this will be known by ALL character. (thats why i will put some character storylines in here so that other characters will know whats going on. of course it will be a summary and the other characters won't know specifics.)

(Question answering has been moved to the International discussion section)

Last edited by zcam2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Characters:

Characters can be anyone. They just have to be human. They can be anywhere from 3 to 90. The characters should not have any magical ablities such as: Bending powers, Being able to cast spells out of Magical time, Transformation powers, and anything that might show up in a X-men movie. You can make a character of yourself but don't get huffy if your character's story gets altered by someone else.

Power:

Power will be determined by how old your character is, how much practice they have in a skill, and by how creativly your character attacks and defends. The last part is the most important part. So if you want a powerful character, you are going to need to be creative. (no perfect or near perfect characters) If there is a power struggle I will post the outcome of a battle and my word will be FINAL (unless you contact me right away and plead your case)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important info MUST READ   Important info MUST READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important info MUST READ
Page 1 of 1