KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

International Discussion Empty
PostSubject: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:54 pm

For Discussing Between Teams
Camron: Fill in if needed.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Peaceful out of alliance storylines go here
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:40 am

Grant was nervous. He didn't know what to expect. He was hoping that he would end up in the mountains. That way, he would have an advantage. Grant was currently sitting on a plain white bed that had many wires connected to it. This was the device that would send his mind into the fake world. Across from the bed, there was a TV. It flickered to life. Grant saw Omninian on the screen. "Hello one and all. Today is a great day because today marks the start of the great north american competition. I hope you are all ready and remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
After that, a plain white robot entered the room. "Sir, Please lay down" Grant followed his instructions. "You may feel some pressure when I send you in." This was it. It was finaly going to start. Grant watch the TV as it showed decending numbers. 9... 8... 7... Grant started forming a plan. He would try to build himself up as much as possible and then attack without mercy. He would need to have some friends help or he would be overun. 6... 5... 4.... "Breath in, Breath out. You can do this" Grant said to himself. 3... 2... 1... Then darkness and pain. Stuipid robots. They don't know the difference between some pain and all heck decending on your body.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The character info section will now be updated. 2nd most of your storylines will appear here. Write in the chat rooms only if you need to talk to someone in your alliance secretly.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:09 am

(I am makeing a monologue storyline to see if everything will run smoothly and to provide an example of what should be in each section.)

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Everything was black until Grant heard "BEGIN" in a really deep voice. Thats when everything snapped into focus. Grant quickly took in his surroundings. He was on an island. There were plenty of tropical fruit trees surrounding him. He also noticed many insects flying arround. Grant hated insects. "At least food won't be an issue" he thought. Next, he noticed the group of people sitting around him. He had been told that everyone would starting in a team of five. His team consisted of an adult female, two adult males, a small male child, and himself. He also noticed that each member wore a balck jumpsuit with a green patch on their arm. "That must mean I'm of the green team." he thought "Now would be the best time to assume command."
Grant walked over to his team members. He said "We have no time to lose. Lets start by makeing a shelter and collecting food."
"Who put you in charge." The scuffier adult male said.
"I did and if anyone has a problem with that then speak now."
"I have a problem." The other male said. "Your just a boy and you have no right to take command. I nominate myself as leader."
"No problem" Grant thought "I had expected more to object. I will just dispose of this one and move on."
"All right then. Since there is a dispute, we will fight it out and the winner will assume complete control of the group." Grant challenged
"Sounds good." the ignorant male said.
The duo then toke postions oppisite of each other. The male was smiling. He probably thought that this would be an easy win. That means he will strike first, Grant observed. If I can take him out as he lunges, then I have an easy win. The pair started circling each other. The male made a roundhouse punch with his right hand. Grant quickly stepped inside his punch and delivered three quick straight punches to the male's head. The male stumbled backwards in a daze. Then Grant jumped on the fool and wrapped his legs around him. This pinned the male to the ground. Next, Grant took his hand and push the male's head back all the way. With out the aid of sight and the clear disadvantage he was at conviced the male to say "Mercy, Mercy"
Grant, the clear victor, then took control of the group. he order the scruffy male and female to go gather food. He then ordered the ignorant male and the child to make a shelter. Grant knew that he could kickstart his group if he bought some non-player workers right away. He then thought "go to store"

He requests 100 laborers
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

When the rest of the group came back from their various chores, they were stuned.
"Did you do a challenge?" The ignorant male who Grant found out was called Brock.
"Yes, and it is much harder than Omninian made it out to be." Grant replied.
"Well at least you won." the female named Susan said.
"Yeah, I guess your right" Grant said. Then he turned to the laborers. "All right, seperate into groups of 20." Within seconds of the command, the group was seperated.
"Wow" exclaimed the scruffy one named George "It is like they are all connected or they all share the same brain."
"Your proably right." Brock said.
Grant started asigning each group a different task. Two groups would collect materials. One group would prepare the materials for building. One group would build and the last one would act as spies. He hoped he could learn more about the area by sending more people.

......................................................................................................................................................................

ATTENTION!: I changed my mind (Again Laughing ) it will start in primitive time since that is the fastest way cities can be made. (Wood fort in primitive --> Castle in medieval. AKA its eaiser to make a wood fort and let it become a castle then make a castle and let it become a fort.)
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm

As Keene sat on the bed waiting to be put into the game he ran over strategies. He had no idea what to expect, but had a general idea of his approach. He would not go for leadership, but he would work his way up in his alliance. The TV near the bed turned on and Omninian appeared and said, "Hello one and all. Today is a great day because today marks the start of the great north american competition. I hope you are all ready and remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
Keene kept thinking when the white robot came in to put him in. The numbers on the screen counted down to 0 and Keene went under. It was not a comfortable experience, in fact it was more or less excruciating, but Keene kept silent.
"BEGIN" A male voice said.
Keene opened his eyes. He was on a very humid island. North America. Caribbean. He thought. This might be difficult. He looked around to survey his teammates. There was a middle aged man, A male and a female in their twenties, and teen age girl. Keene had hoped for better but still couldn't whine about his team. They were all fairly fit and looked fairly determined. Already, the old man had taken leadership.
"Okay, Yellow team," The man said, "We are going to need food, clean water, and shelter. We only have a limited time to acquire these, so I suppose we should skip introductions." Everyone nodded and kept silent.
the man pointed at the two members in their twenties, "You two, find a source of clean water," He pointed to the teenage girl next to Keene, "You gather food." the three nodded and immediately set off to their jobs. The man stared at Keene for a moment.
"What're you good at, boy?" He asked Keens, who remained silent.
"Thinking," Keene said finally, "For instance, I would have requested laborers instead of sending our team members off on their own."
The man now held a stupid look on his face, as if someone had smacked him. "Oh," He said, "I suppose I should've gotten some laborers. I'll get on that. You... you just make some shelter."
Keene nodded and went off to gather supplies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION! I don't get the whole challenge thing yet, so can the old guy just get the laborers for me? Do I have to do a challenge to get laborers?
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Carter wasn't ready for the wave of pain that overtook his body after the tv flashed 0. It felt like thousands of white hot needles were poking into him all over his body. He hadn't been nervous at all but in his confidence of winning, he completely forgot to make a plan and it was too late now. The pain wiped out all other thoughts. "BEGIN!" boomed a deep male voice and suddenly the pain was gone and Carter was on a tropical island. He was in a group with 4 other people: 1 old man, a girl about Carter's age, and 2 children of about 10. In the distance, toward the center of the island, was a mountain that he easily identified as a volcano by the smoke issuing from the top. Lava means power and power means winning he thought. "Come on!" he yelled to the others. "We need to get to that volcano before nightfall."
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Warning! not RP but an ANSWER

Question:A) how does the challenge thing work and
B) can non-offical characters do challenges

Answer:A) if you haven't read the info section then do it. It has how challenges work. However below is an example of it

Step one) RP --> International Discussion or Battlefield: write your RP story line and include at the bottom two things

Go to store (In bold, just highlight the letters and click bold)
Purchase: (whatever you want)

Step two) Challenges --> Recive a challenge: The character's name will be in bold letters and the information for the challenge will be below.

Step three) Challenges --> Battle or Puzzle Arena: write want your character does. If it is a puzzle, I will write if you got the answer right or wrong. If it is a battle, I sure hope you know if you won or not. ATTENTION if a challenge is failed I will post your character's punishment.

Step four) RP --> Whatever section: Your character owns his items/units or punishment and you will continue RPing like normal.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Answer:B) Yes, you can have non offical characters do challenges. You can decide if they win or not.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Things were going smoothly. The walls of the fort were now sturdy enough for a person to stand on it. Grant was contemplating about strategy. A quick strike right at the begging could be resourceful but upgrading your own area was just as important. "should I attack or should I build." Grant pondered. During his decision making, the spy group came back from their misson.
"Sir" one spoke "We have spotted three nearby settlements. One is part of the green alliance, anouther is part of the blue, and the last one is yellow. The blue team seems to be mostly concerned about building up their walls. They have an impressive 4 foot stone wall already. As for the yellow team, they are on the move and may be headed this way."
"Great" Grant mumbled. "Hmmm, we have laborors but no soliders. Yellow could be a problem. How many were in the group?"
"Three real players and 20 archers." He replied.
"An ambush" Grant said "I can smell it. However, this does give us an edge. They won't be expecting to be attack before their ambush. Do you have any other news?"
"Yes, we have confrim that we are located on the eastern side of ancient Cuba."
"Cuba. That means our closest neighbor is Haiti and Jamacia. Both Islands would be resourceful if fully controled."
"Indeed they would sir."
"Cuba fully control would be good too. Sea warfare is clearly the best option. Tell the laborers to start building ships. I will take care of the ambushers."
"Yes sir."
"Stop calling me sir." Grant said and then thought "I need to reinstate my postion". Grant comanded the laborer to start calling everyone "Noble (#)" Grant would be Noble 1 George Noble 2 and so on.
"Well, good luck Noble"

go to store

Purchase: 10 dart weilding assasins and 100 spearmen
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:59 pm

The old man made the choice to move. No one objected because they all knew that Yellow was a migratory alliance. Keene had been sent out with the two players that were in their mid-twenties to "Ambush" the Green alliance. The two players had started a romantic relationship of sorts, so Keene kept a few yards away from them. The group had almost made it to the adjacent island ((I don't know how... I'll just say that they somehow have boats.) and were preparing to ambush the Greens. Keene gripped his bow in anticipation. He expected the group to be attacked almost immediately after reaching the island, leaving time enough for he rest of the Yellows to make it.
At last, The boat hit the shore. Keene jumped out of the boat and sprinted through the sand. He ran into the forest and didn't stop running for some time. When he finally ran out of breath, he sat among the trees and bushes and tried to steady his breathing. He could hear distant noises, which was most likely the sound of the Yellows being attacked.

((So yeah... I just quickly set that right up. Camron, this is your cue to find him. Sorry about the poor quality of this post.))
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Before seting off to war, Grant talk to one of his soliders. He asked him to make him a bow that was best suited for himself. Next, he requested a full set of leather armor and a helment that covered the back of his head but not his front. The last thing he requested was a dark green cloak. It would help him blend in with his enviroment.
After getting properly equipped, he head toward were the spies had said the yellow warriors would be. As they traveled, Grant elected one of the spearmen as captain and two others are sergents. That way, if he was ever seperated from them, they would still have leadership.
Grant was expecting an easy battle. 111 troops versus 23 was a steep advantage. However, nothing is ever certain. Before Grant reached the spot were the supposed yellow team was, he heard a noise. The two men on his team had broadsided him. Wow, such good friends. It looked like each man had brought 100 swordsmen with them. Everyone knows swordsmen beat spearmen, Spearmen beat halberds, and halberds bet swordsmen. The two men must have been planning his demise from the begining. The swordsmen ran down the hill as Grant heard anouther noise.
It was the sound of trumpets. The young man and woman appeared in the west. They had brought with them 100 swordsmen and 100 archers. They quickly joined Grant's ranks.
"We knew they were planning something." Susan explained. "We just need proof. Now that we have it, we can attack at will."
"So, you decided to stay loyal to me?" Grant said.
"Yes, we knew that you were the better general and we decided to side with you." Susan responded
"Good enough for now." Grant said.

(Storyline transfers to battlefield because DUH a battle is going to happen.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Discussion   International Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: Future Earth :: RP-
Jump to: