KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Sighs* Fine...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

*Sighs* Fine... Empty
PostSubject: *Sighs* Fine...   *Sighs* Fine... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm back! And I'll try to stay this time... who knows. Anyway, I'm restarting the Avatar Project, once that gets active maybe we can add more. I'm just thinking people were overwhelmed by how many topics there were, and that seemed to be the most well liked one. Cam, I don't know what you want to do about yours but I'll leave it to you.
AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I AM THE CONTROLLER OF THE AVATAR PROJECT AND I WILL ABUSE THAT POWER IF I HAVE TO. ANY PLOT IDEAS SHOULD GO THROUGH ME, INCLUDING THE AVATAR'S IDENTITY, MULTIPLE ELEMENT BENDING, OR ANY DEVIATION FROM THE SETTING. IF YOU'RE QUESTIONING ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER, TALK TO ME ABOUT IT!!! DON'T JUST WRITE YOUR POST ANYWAY, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DELETE IT. WE'RE ON A THREE STRIKES SYSTEM AS FAR AS WARNINGS, IF YOU GET MORE THAN THREE, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PROJECT. I'm sorry, but to have fun, we need it to be more organized. This isn't a democracy, I am the supreme ruler. *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com

*Sighs* Fine...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: OOC/Welcome :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: