KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Onyx (Nolastname)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Name: Onyx (nolastname)
Nation: Earth
Looks: She is fairly tall, black hair, dark brown eyes, wear hoods a lot.(I mean, obviously, she's a hunter...)
Onyx (Nolastname) 4ihtz7
Personality: Doesn't talk much, rarely smiles, pretty cold towards others, very cooperative.
History: Onyx grew up with her dad, a hunter. She mainly gathered berries and herbs as a child but was taught to hunt as she grew older. She is an earthbender but never became more than adequate at it. When she turned 16, she was sent north to live on her own for a year as a rite of passage (of sorts). She left her home about a week ago so she has no plans. (TADA! Acceptable-sh-y character!)
Other: um... Her name isn't asian, it just sounds cool.

By the way! This Character will Be Replacing my other Characters in the Avatar Rp. Imma go Ahead and Delete the other two If I can.
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Thank you, accepted
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

So...... When will the RP commence?
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:42 am

I dunno. As soon as I don't feel like driving a spike through someone's head (preferably my own if it'll get rid of this headache)
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Bridgit, why are there RPs when no RPs are being done.
Can I start it?
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Same with me, Can I announce that Future Earth has officaly started?
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm

I noticed the Future Earth was up, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about RPing in it. I don't quite understand everything about the games. It would be easier if we could have alliances to RP with instead of all being on our own.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:42 pm

There are two problems I am trying to deal with.

1. Brill wants to limit characters so that were not overwhelmed. AKA I don't have enough chacters to work with.

2. You do have non-offical characters that you can make. Plus the idea was that all the chacters would start as enemies and end as friends.

I hope this clears up some confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh I see. That miraculous plot twist resulted in a cheesy smile on my face. I SHALL POST... soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onyx (Nolastname) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onyx (Nolastname)   Onyx (Nolastname) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onyx (Nolastname)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: Avatar | RP :: Registration-
Jump to: