KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't describe myself.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris
Beast

Can't describe myself. Empty
PostSubject: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi! I'm Polaris. Seemed like a cool user for this time around, I don't really have a internet name that I tend to stick with.... but I'm Brii's friend in real life! Very Happy Hi there!

I'm a girl... almost 15... yeah....

I honestly can't describe myself, hence the topic.... but I love music, especially electronica, classical, oldies (Billie Holiday and the like), anything that's musically bizarre.... yeah.... my musical tastes are all over the place. Except mainstream. So don't ask. I love modern dance, but I do ballet (really badly, but hey,) I love drawing, but I'm not super good at it and I don't do it much. I love art. LOVE IT. That's pretty much me Smile

I love Zelda and any video game really, except I has no cash to actually buy anything besides that. I also am obsessed with special effects makeup, but like I said before, I have no money to actually buy the stuff... XD

When it comes to personality, I honestly have no idea how I work. I guess you'll find out.

I hope to be on here as much as possible because I love Brii and I can tell this is gonna be lots of fun! I'm excited to meet all of you people! Very Happy
But I am a pretty busy person, but when it comes to RP..... I love being active. Smile

So yeah.... that's pretty much it.... Sorry for this very unenthusiastic post, and I applaud you if you actually read this through. Glad to be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeautifulLikeRoses
Beast
BeautifulLikeRoses

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Can't describe myself. Tumblr_lox4yrsXzt1qa0e9no1_500
Welcome, Polaris~ I'm Lanie, I'm obsessed with Hetalia so you may not get anything I say if you don't watch it...So I apologize sincerely for that.

Can't describe myself. Tumblr_lu8ucuUhrt1qmf9b4o2_250
Back to top Go down
http://iloverussia.tumblr.com
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Very Happy haha, I might get a few things..... But probably not. So I'll just nod and smile Very Happy So excited! Very Happy

Holy crap, I suck at BBC Code. SOMEBODY!!!!!! HAAAAYLP!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BeautifulLikeRoses
Beast
BeautifulLikeRoses

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Or you could join the cult of Hetalia. Hetalia is wonderful~
YES! SMILES MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND! (*cough*And Hetalia*cough*)
Can't describe myself. Tumblr_lqy4prs4vk1qc90zu

But the BBC is so simple here....there's a button for pretty much ALL of the regular ones :O
Back to top Go down
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeeeaaaahhhh..... I know..... but how do I stick an image that I've saved into my compy? I've stuck it through paint in case that changes anything. I was going to stick it in, but it says it has to be online, so I emailed it to myself, but that didn't work.... Gah....
Back to top Go down
BeautifulLikeRoses
Beast
BeautifulLikeRoses

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 am

Umm...for uploading stuff in general, you can use either tinypic.com or photobucket.com, tinypic doesn't require a sign up, you just have to upload it but it isn't permanently saved. In photobucket, you have to make an account but that picture can be there forever if you'd like.

On this site, though,
There's also a "host image" button, it's the 15th thing in, or the first thing on the fourth break. You choose an image and it gives you links for it... I tried it and it seems to work alright. And then beside it is the way to get it from the address of a picture online.

That should help? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 pm

THANK YOU. Used Tinypic, hopefully I didn't have to pay to use that or anything. haha.
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Tinypic is free, and so is photobucket (If you had to pay to use photobucket i'd be homeless...)
I'm so happy you're here BaigL!!! *glomptacklehugnom*
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 am

*struggles to breathe* Me too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:08 pm

OMG IT"S BAGEL!!!! (don't know how to spell the nickname XD)
It's nice to see you on this website.
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Silly MoGi, it's BaigL Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Chut up meeta han. I can spell it however my mind sees fit... Smile
Back to top Go down
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:28 pm

LOL Hai thar. And sorry I haven't been on as of late.... My real life eats up a lot of time.... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't describe myself.   Can't describe myself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't describe myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: OOC/Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: