KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I should probably do one of these too, huh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

I should probably do one of these too, huh? Empty
PostSubject: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 am

Well. My name's Brii or Bridgit, though I respond to just about anything. Since you all know me, I'll make this sort of brief. I have too many things I like to even cover it all in one post, but most recently Hetalia, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and the inheritance cycle. I go through fads very fast but never completely lose interest in anything. Pretty much my approach to life is to try everything I possibly can and love every moment of it. It's worked for me so far.
I have a weird fetish like thing for people from other countries, especially from Europe. My mum says I've always liked what is new and strange. I guess that's true. If there's any celebrity or fictional character I worship as my hero, it's Sherlock Holmes. He's an absolute genius, quirky, and honestly our brains work very much alike. I've been interested in the Holmes mysteries ever since before I cab remember and due to recent media, my interest has only grown.
I read like a freaking maniac, and I can usually finish a seven hundred page book in a matter of hours on a good day. I like to read books that are deep and hard for most people to comprehend, for example, Deathwatch, which I just finished. Music-wise I love anything that makes me feel emotion, no matter what emotion it is as long as it doesn't include hate or disgust (so that rules out all rap, pop, and hip hop) my favorite artists are Kate Nash, Mika, Panic at te disco, and the Yoshida brothers. Sugarland is pretty cool too.
So yeah. That's me. Crazy admin and chocolate addicted fairy.
Bye! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 pm

*claps*

Didn't know you liked Sherlock Holmes that much. Strange.
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

PostSubject: Re: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Always looked up to him. But usually I just rant about current obsessions to you, don't I?
Back to top Go down
Polaris
Beast

PostSubject: Re: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Yeah.... haha Very Happy You've mentioned him before, but....
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

PostSubject: Re: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Well. From now on I'll do a better job of making sure you know of my Sherlock obsession.
Back to top Go down
Tanix
Baron
Tanix

PostSubject: Re: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm

hm... I think I remember you from somewhere...
Oh yeah! I forgot! We're kind of, like, best friends!
Hey Brii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should probably do one of these too, huh?   I should probably do one of these too, huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should probably do one of these too, huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: OOC/Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: