KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skyward Sword

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 pm

OH MY GOSH! I beat Skyward Sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
>Sad
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 am

Wow. Thanks. After you beat it, there is a 30 min. video and then it asks you if you want to save and go on to hero mode. My brother told me not to do hero mode yet so i just saved and quit but apparently, you have to do hero mode for it to save so now I have to beat the last boss again which I am mad about but I am sort of ok with it because that boss is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Polaris
Beast

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:39 pm

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO DISCUSSING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN HERE!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 am

I LOVE Skyward sword. My favorite boss is the automan guy. (man with the big swords and six arms)
Whats everyone's favorite boss?
Back to top Go down
BeautifulLikeRoses
Beast
BeautifulLikeRoses

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 pm

This reminds me..
I have to beat my Skyward Sword game...
Pfft, I haven't even found Zelda yet I really need to play that more often, get off tumblr for a while >_<
Back to top Go down
http://iloverussia.tumblr.com
Polaris
Beast

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Wish I could take the time to play it. My life has been a mess, and school doesn't help. Although I did just write my hero essay on Link..... (IT WAS AWESOME)
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

wow softie. wow.
I just beat Din's silent realm so now I'm off to find the flame. not bad judging that I just started the sand sea a day or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:44 pm

I beat it again in Hero Mode and I passed the Forest Temple in Twilight Princess!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm

No one cares Ryan
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:26 pm

I care Shocked
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Well I don't care, I will care however if you start caring about Final Fantasy witch is an AWSOME game.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't know anything about it. What is it rated. DON'T REPLY TO THIS. JUST TELL ME AT SCHOOL.
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Ryan if its that inportant that you win most posts then just make a useless random posting area and stop forceing me to replie to all this stuff.
Secoundly it is rated T and has no blood or gore. I don't know if it swears but Snow may say the h word in battle and Sazh may say the d word in battle also. I should look up and see what they are saying. (I turned on subtitles in non-movie things and it didn't tell me so I don't know how I would figure it out.) Final fanasy is a wholesome game AKA heavenly. I just don't want to put all the positive stuff down because i'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Rjorgie97
Admin
Rjorgie97

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:34 pm

ok. I'll think about it and I will stop worrying about who has the most posts cause I am just going to focus on the posts themselves.
Back to top Go down
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:53 pm

I have to worry about number of posts now...
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 pm

I finished Final Fansty!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also in love with its soundtrack. You show look up it songs. Here are some of the songs I like.
Symphony piece

Electronic piece

Funky jazzy piece

My Favorite but you may think its wierd but still listen to it

Lovly piano piece. It is the main theme
Back to top Go down
zcam2
Baron
zcam2

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Today I spent 3 hours listening to Final Fantasy and I almost started crying during the sad songs.
Also, this song isn't sad but it sounds really cool. (You should listen to it, cuz it has an awsome harmonica player)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyward Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KupiHaven :: Chat-
Jump to: