KupiHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KupiHaven

A site for those who want to role play without the bad side of Kupika interfering.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Background and information on Canons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briigal_faery
Admin
Briigal_faery

Background and information on Canons Empty
PostSubject: Background and information on Canons   Background and information on Canons Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

This RP is a non canon plot, set towards the beginning of the series. This means the avatar is an Airbender that's been missing for a hundred years and the nations are in the same state of war. BUT the avatar isn't Aang. they will be an OC creates by one of us. If you want the avatar there's some things we need to discuss so message me about it either on here or KUpika. I will not be taking this character because that would seem unfair. I am, though, taking the character that will find them.
The plot is impossible to figure out without taking the canon one and making this whole RP predictable or boring so please either post here with ideas or message me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://kupihaven.forumotion.com

Background and information on Canons
Page 1 of 1